Property tax is a complex and constantly changing area of tax. With property ownership widespread in the UK, tax issues will have a significant impact for many property owning individuals and businesses as well as for the many businesses related to the property industry such as property management companies and estate and letting agents.
Effective tax planning is a serious challenge for anybody investing in property or companies developing or managing properties. We understand the complexities of this area and can help and guide you with property tax issues.
We can advise on:
- Capital allowances, for instance, during refurbishment and development or on sale or purchase
- Property ownership structure advice
- Identifying and maximising all possible tax reliefs
- Tax efficient funding
- Stamp duty tax relief
- Property inheritance tax planning
- Property capital gains tax planning
- Maximising recoverable VAT
- Property tax related negotiations with HMRC
- Non domicile property tax issues
Chat to us today or come along to our office for a free initial discussion about your property plans.
An Introduction to Tax for Residential Landlords