Our payroll service has been operating for more than 20 years, meaning that we have the experience to efficiently manage your payroll function. Whether you pay your employees weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or annually, we will ensure that they are paid on time while handling all necessary taxation, deductions and auto-enrolment duties.
As part of our service offering we can also manage:
- Commission, overtime and the organisation of other bonuses to be paid in line with HMRC’s requirements
- Statutory sick pay, maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Student loan repayments
- Pension deductions
- Holiday pay
- Deductions for union subscriptions and charities through Give As You Earn
- Calculating gross payments
- Compliance checks for national minimum wage and working time regulations
We produce all necessary payslips and payroll summaries, as well as handling P45s and P60s. We also submit all relevant HMRC returns (including forms P35 and P14) for our clients, and liaise with the tax authority on payroll issues. If any enquiries arise from HMRC then we can also communicate with them on your behalf.
For more information please contact us.
A Guide to The National Living Wage with Catherine McRoberts